Wednesday 14 March 2007

10 (Actually 7) Weird Things About Me

I don't usually do Memes*, but this one is being circulated around right now and the answers have been always entertaining, sometimes revealing and occasionally downright hilarious. My list is 7 because I guess one weird thing about me is that I don’t have a very long attention span and I’m afraid that if you read 10 you’d never come back to this blog!

1) I love Kraft Dinner.

2) I hate organization, routine and structure. But I hate wire hangers more and my closets (one for casuals and one for formal) is the only organized part of my life. All of the hangers are the same, the clothes are all oriented in the same direction and are ordered by colour and then in the case of tops, by sleeve length. I am so obsessive about hangers that my husband is afraid I will turn into Joan Crawford (as portrayed by Faye Dunaway) in Mommie Dearest.

3) There are certain foods I only like on their own but can’t stand in anything: coconuts, pineapples, bananas, almonds, oranges, cherries.

4) I swear the best Chinese food in the world is in India. I know it sounds weird but ask anyone who’s ever had it!

5) I still keep up with the American soap opera General Hospital even though I now live on a different continent.

6) A friend recently pointed out that I have a habit of buying frames and hanging them up but never put pictures in. I realize now that I have empty frames in my living room, hall, guest bedroom and even my office.

7) All of my plants are named George

*A little trivia: Meme is a term that was coined by Richard Dawkins in 1976 to refer to a piece of cultural information that is easily propagated between individuals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not so bad! I have stuff that's much more embarrassing (is this REALLY your worse?). You will never know mine!

Anonymous said...

Sarda's closet is not organized. She's fibbing again. I could post a picture of the pile of clothes on the bedroom floor as proof.