Friday 20 April 2007

Happy 100!


Well I have just posted my 100th post. Thanks to my regular readers and welcome to the new ones. I hope I am doing something right, I was recently awarded the Thinking Blogger Award by Oreneta, a Canadian sailor aground in Catalonia, Spain, thank you Oreneta! Now I will nominate five bloggers who make me think. I decided not to include science-related blogs which I have to admit are the majority of what I read, but rather consider five blogs which I make me think outside of my box.

The Domestic Minx has a deliciously dysfunctional diary about domestic living.

Ok, I said I wasn’t going to post a science blog, but this one is really good and completely out my realm of expertise. The (recently launched) All About Forensic Science blog explores anything and everything to do with forensic science.

Cucina Povera, which has a million great recipes for sustainable, organic living.

Wild in London
is an excellent blog about the wildlife that can be found in one of the world’s largest cities.

and Clubbing Baby Seals... an interesting blog about the weird world around us and someone of the weirder products we can buy.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks so much! I was beginning to lose my motivation to post, when I saw your comment. This was fun, and I really like your blog.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Sarda. And thanks for all the fish feet!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for my award, Sarda x
I feel incredibly honoured and also a blissful part of serendipity - how curiously odd that I was thinking of you, as you were thinking of me.
What a brilliant hybrid we make!

I really love your blog. It is constantly entertaining and fascinating.

Thank you xx